PlayStation Network ID

Ikematsu Trophy Card

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Blog!

Hello! Welcome to my blogsophere! I've attempted to maintain a blog in the past but I've always failed to keep up with it. So hopefully with this one I will remember to consistently post stuff.

A little background info on me: I'm 27-years-old and currently going back to school for my B.A. in English with a minor in Secondary Education. My dream is to one day teach English in Japan through the J.E.T. program, and after that who knows? Ideally I'd like to become an editor for a magazine or website (preferably video game related), but if not then just something in the editing/writing/journalism field. Some of my hobbies include gaming and paintball. I have one pet dog named Mogwai; he's a mix between a Papillion and Chihuahua. In fact he's going to be celebrating his second birthday this month in two more days (Fri. 13th!).

What I'm hoping to achieve with the creation of this blog is just an outlet to express my thoughts, feelings, and opinions on various types of topics. I will let you know up front that I am not politically correct so don't expect to read things of the sort. With that said I am not looking to purposely offend anyone but I don't feel like we should continuously sugar coat things. Some times the truth hurts and it hurts for a reason. This is how I view life and I expect nothing less from others as well. If I say something stupid then let me know, but allow me the opportunity to explain what I mean or why I feel that way and you might better understand where I'm coming from. It's this type of honestly that allows people to get to know each other and leads to a deeper understanding of our differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment